“Let’s talk, because we can.”
Prof. David Plant, Cornell University
Over 90% success rate.
Apart from Court Litigation, there are Alternative Dispute Resolutions (“ADR”) of Mediation, Arbitration, Counselling and Negotiation. And we can help.
Recent trends are more effective combination of those – MedArb or ArbMed where Mediation and Arbitration are combined by different sequences that suit individual case best.
How you can benefit.
Benefits of mediation (references made to Bond University)
- With assistance of a neutral professional (“Mediator”), the parties can systematically isolate disputed issues in order to develop options, consider alternatives, and reach a consensual settlement that will serve their individual needs best.
- Perfect chance to talk and air uncommunicated grievances. All it takes may be just a genuine apology in appropriate environment; and save millions of legal costs.
- Feelings, interests and future relationship are emphasised without hostile opposition for “winning” in court.
- The parties own the settlement instead of forced to accept judgment by Court.
- Private and all processes and information are kept confidential from public. This avoids embarrassment (especially for individuals) and loss of reputation (especially for commercial entity).
- Unlimited variety of intervention available for amicable settlement.
- Time and costs saving, rather than court litigation.
- Building favourable environment and intent.
- Assisting direct communication.
- Facilitating Negotiation.
- Encouraging Option creation & Settlement.
- Results don’t lie – our successful settlement rate for the past 17 years is more than 90%.
We Care & We Serve.
Contact us for a FREE review and evaluation for how we can serve you and/or your client.